This board contains the AM335x Family of Sitara Arm(r) Cortex-A8 processor.
Here are some vitals about this board:
- Board size: 3.4″ x 2.1″
- Processor: 720MHz AM3358 Family of Sitara Arm(r) Cortex-A8 processor
Link: http://www.ti.com/am335x (Ref Manual)
- Memory: 256-MB DDR2 RAM
- USB: 1-port USB 2.0 host, 1-Port USB Debug + Serial Terminal using FT2232
Single cable development environment with built-in FTDI-based serial/JTAG and on-board hub to give the same cable simultaneous access to a USB device port on the target processor
- Ethernet: Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
On-chip Ethernet, not off of USB
- Expantion: 3.3-V 2× 46-pin peripheral with multiplexed LCD signals and battery-control expansion headers. Industry standard 3.3V I/Os on the expansion headers with easy-to-use 0.1″ spacing
- Shipped with 2GB microSD card with the Angstrom Distribution with node.js and Cloud9 IDE
- Easier to clone thanks to larger pitch on BGA devices (0.8mm vs. 0.4mm), no package-on-package memories, standard DDR2 vs. LPDDR, integrated USB PHYs and more.
Have a look the the Current Beagleboard Flyer to compare with the other boards.
If you are wondering where to plug in the display then worry not there is a DVI-D board that gives the DVI monitor port and the audio connections.
Here is a video that show it all:
We can wait to grab of these – Hope it would be same for you too 🙂